Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Joy offers a strong track record of skills and experience for the benefit of her clients. She moved to Rochester in 1998 having leased and managed high-rise office buildings and apartment complexes in San Francisco. In the Rochester market, she has represented major developers such as Anthony J. Costello & Son and Benderson Development in leasing and marketing of their major office, retail, medical and industrial portfolios. Her quantifiable success at doubling occupancy in a difficult market is attributed to her reputation in the community, hard work and ability to meet and exceed the needs of her clients.
- Building Owners Managers Association (BOMA) – Real Property Administrator (“RPA”) Certification
- New York Real Estate Salesperson License
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- San Francisco State University – Bachelor of Arts Degree (Cum Laude)
- Monroe County Medical Society – Sponsor
- Open Door Mission – Co-Chair Capital Campaign and Steering Committee Member
- Women In Real Estate And Development (WIRED) – Founder
- Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE) – Investor Representative
- Rochester Downtown Development Committee (RDDC) – Elected Treasurer
- Rochester Mayor’s Midtown Advisory Committee – Elected Committee Member
- Downtown Parking Committee – Elected Member
- N.Y. State Commercial Area Realtors (NYSCAR) – Long Range Planning Committee Member
- Anthony J. Costello & Son Development – Director of Leasing, Properties and Tenant Relations
- Benderson Development Company, LLC – Associate Director of Leasing and Building Services
- Compass Management & Leasing, LLC (San Francisco, California)– Leasing Agent
- “We weren’t sure if we wanted to buy or rent a new office space. Joy helped us navigate this big decision while finding an excellent new home for our practice. We are very happy with where we ended up and it wouldn’t have happened without Joy’s expert advice and guidance.” Pebble Kranz, MD, FECSM, Rochester Center for Sexual Wellness
- “It was a pleasure to work with Joy on our real estate exploration project for Webster Federal Credit Union. Joy provided numerous comparable options for us to engage in a market rate based discussion vs. historical. Joy was efficient and professional and we would use her again when needed.” Brian Natale, Vice Chairman, Webster Federal Credit Union
(585) 704-2560 Cell
(585) 348-9170 Office
(585) 348-2929 Fax
All of our salespersons feature properties worth checking out.
To see all of Joy’s listings, click the button!